pls. rate and assess my writing task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ginger90

pls. rate and assess my writing task 2

Post by ginger90 »

By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilty of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

We live in a society composed of heterogeneous type where there are good and bad people. Murderers is an example of an unkind person, however, it is the choice of the country on how they run their justice. Life imprisonment and death penalty are two types of punishment for law disobedience.
To certain extent, I would agree that life in prison is a better punishment than death penalty since , in the biblical view, only God can take the life of this creatures. In addition, living forever in four corners is more difficult since there is no life inside a cell. Moreover, there is a limitation of view where people inside a jail can’t appreciate the new technology, man-made buildings, and, most of all, God’s creation outside the walls and cells. Life in prison in the Philippines was already implemented years ago than killing people, who committed a sin by law, through injection of potassium chloride, strangulation and electric chair.
However, death penalty can frightened those who murders innocent people. Indeed, lower rates of mortality due to being killed was shown in the Philippines when death penalty was still part of it’s punishment.
In conclusion, I believe that penalties of killing someone should be done through life forever in jail. Avoiding the consequences and guilt feeling after killing a person who killed someone is rewarding. In addition, I also believe that after life has it’s own way of repaying what someone have done on earth.
ginger90

Re: pls. rate and assess my writing task 2

Post by ginger90 »

Sir ryan nd all ielts teacher pleaaaseee..
charles205

Post by charles205 »

Hi
Try to use the essay structure proposed by Ryan.Clearly mention your thesis, and better be realistic by giving real world examples instead of stating about gods.
Good luck.
saqibali

Post by saqibali »

Agree with charles
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
ginger90

Post by ginger90 »

charles205 wrote:Hi
Try to use the essay structure proposed by Ryan.Clearly mention your thesis, and better be realistic by giving real world examples instead of stating about gods.
Good luck.
oopps.. okay thanks a lot
ginger90

Post by ginger90 »

saqibali wrote:Agree with charles
my writing was still not yet evaluated nor assessed by my teacher. so ur comments guys means everything to me,.thank you.
dearjohn

Post by dearjohn »

present both views thoroughly. This is a Versus type of essay. then finish ur essay by strongly supporting ur opinion
ginger90

Post by ginger90 »

dearjohn wrote:present both views thoroughly. This is a Versus type of essay. then finish ur essay by strongly supporting ur opinion

thanks john! :)