Help me improve, please! "School's admission"

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
phoebejanechua

Help me improve, please! "School's admission"

Post by phoebejanechua »

TASK: Some people believe that only pupils of similar interest should be given admissions in school. Others are of the opinion that schools should be open to all children with varied interest. How far do you agree or disagree with the above views. Give your opinion in not less than 250 words.

MY ESSAY:
Schools are essential training ground for children apart from their homes and their families. What you want to have and who you will become one day are shaped through the years of your growth from peers, mates, and family. To ensure these things, the admission to whether what kind of school and who the school wants to accept are of great deal. Without doubts, both ideas of accepting pupils with synonymous interest and accepting pupils from different likes contributes to one's child's development; but as for me, I am more for those schools who let pupils with different hearts, In the following paragraphs, you will read two of my strongest reasons in favor to it.

A great mentor of mine once told me that the best people comes to those who are flexible enough to be with extreme nature. Now, I will tag you one question, "does a monotonous place create any invite of divergence?" Average people might agree to this but may somehow battle to the thought that it would really post a real challenge.On the contrary, successful people would absolutely deny this. From what I have learned since my existence, no excellent ideas were made without any opposing arguments and no strong person stood strong without any fight. Schoolchildren with varied range of interest being placed in one classroom will definitely make an amazing matter.

In addition to that, to be successful means to conquer various difficulties. It takes an extraordinary person to take up extraordinary obstacles; it takes a strong heart full not just with knowledge but with wisdom to win a competitive world. With schools who adopt volatile students, it is very much possible. Take for instance, Microsoft, the biggest business empire in the world, would not give Bill Gates fortune without his genius engineers and his board. This fact, figuratively speaking, adheres to the idea of mixing students all together regardless of what their piece of cake is.

In conclusion, the schools, our secondary home, will only satisfy its one-and-only goal with the success their students get after it. And always bear in mind, to be successful requires great expertise and an ever-changing mind and heart contributed by not only one kind of species but the lot.