pls review it - late to return books - request

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls review it - late to return books - request

Post by rairaichan0323 »

You have borrowed 10 library books and due to urgent mater, you will not be able to return them on time. Write a letter politely explaining your position and requesting that your fine be withheld.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Janis Lee. I am writing to you regard to my library books which are due in the foreseeable future.

Those books will be due on this week Friday. However, I am unable to return them on time. It is because my grandmother has fallen ill. I believe that you can understand that she is in need of support from my family. Consequently, I have to return to my country tonight as well as I will not have sufficient time to return them to you.

From my understanding, I will receive a fine due to late to return those books. As you can comprehend that this is incredibly special situation. Therefore, I am wondering that are you possible to waive this fine? I would be grateful, if you consider this situation at your earliest convenience.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Janis Lee