Complain friend( please check )

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Aditi

Complain friend( please check )

Post by Aditi »

You have a problem with a roommate.
Write a letter to your roommate. In your letter
describe the problem
explain why you feel strongly about this issue
request your roommate improve the problem

Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear ____________________,

Dear Joe,

I am writing to inform you about the problem I am having due to your negligence, and hope you will understand my problem and act genuinely in regards to the matter.

Regretfully I have to say that you have created a huge problem for my studies. As you may remember you used my laptop since several days and I have no problem with it. However, you have deleted my important assignment from the system. I don’t know whether you are aware of your mistake or not.

I am very dissatisfied with your act because I was supposed to submit my final work by this week, but due to your careless behaviour I have to do it again. To make the situation worst, my teacher declined to extend timeframe for my assignment submission.

I would request you not to touch others belonging without their consent, especially if it can impact their life negatively. Also, I want you to do entire household duties this week so that I get enough time to do my assignment and submit it on time.

With regards,
Aditi