Hello Ryan and everbody

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Komal Sharma

Hello Ryan and everbody

Post by Komal Sharma »

Hello Ryan,

I am Komal Sharma from India and I am planning to write my IELTS General test. I was very happy when I saw a video on Youtube. This is a great platform. I would really appreciate if you and others can guide me.

Best regards,
Komal Sharma
faysal

Re: Hello Ryan and everbody

Post by faysal »

hi komal
am faysal khan from pakistan. i just started to prepare my self for IELTS exam, searching about it and found that site and i seen it has all the info one needed.

good luck.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Hi guys,

Yes, I also think YouTube is great for exchanging ideas. Thanks for sharing a bit about your background. :)
Komal Sharma

Post by Komal Sharma »

Good to hear from you Ryan. I am kind of struggling with the writing part of general test and planning to write my test in the month of March. How should I go for it.

Appreciate all your help.

Best regards,
Komal Sharma
Komal Sharma

Post by Komal Sharma »

faysal wrote:hi komal
am faysal khan from pakistan. i just started to prepare my self for IELTS exam, searching about it and found that site and i seen it has all the info one needed.

good luck.
Hi Faysal,

Nice to meet you and thanks for your input, i guess Youtube would be the best way of learning it and IELTS network as well.
I hope to crack this test.

Best regards,
Komal Sharma
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Komal Sharma wrote:Good to hear from you Ryan. I am kind of struggling with the writing part of general test and planning to write my test in the month of March. How should I go for it.

Appreciate all your help.

Best regards,
Komal Sharma
Hi Komal,

I suggest you get your essay structures down. Practice regularly and be sure to get your writing assessed from time to time by someone that understands the exam. Asking a native English speaking friend to clean up your grammar can be a huge help, too.

Good luck,
Ryan