Hi

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
brandon

Hi

Post by brandon »

Hi, My name is Brandon and I am from Philippines. I am currently at Canada right now and I am going to take the IELTS exam for immigration purposes.

Thank you
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Hi

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

brandon wrote:Hi, My name is Brandon and I am from Philippines. I am currently at Canada right now and I am going to take the IELTS exam for immigration purposes.

Thank you
"in" Canada - what is your required grade and have you taken it before?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
brandon

Post by brandon »

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I did and I failed the speaking section. It is required that I get at least 5 on all sections but to be safe I prefer 6
OnlineEnglishTeacher wrote:
brandon wrote:Hi, My name is Brandon and I am from Philippines. I am currently at Canada right now and I am going to take the IELTS exam for immigration purposes.

Thank you
OnlineEnglishTeacher

brandon wrote:Thank you for your reply.

Yes I did and I failed the speaking section. It is required that I get at least 5 on all sections but to be safe I prefer 6
OnlineEnglishTeacher wrote:

Thank you
What was your speaking score?

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
brandon

Post by brandon »

Nah. you dont wanna know it :oops:

I feel bad and still hate myself for what I did.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

brandon wrote:Nah. you dont wanna know it :oops:

I feel bad and still hate myself for what I did.
Don't feel bad - many native English speakers can hardly speak much in other languages and not write in it like you can.