Hi mates, this is Jimmy from Auckland

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
big2fish

Hi mates, this is Jimmy from Auckland

Post by big2fish »

Taking IELTS test is really not a favor choice to me. That will force me to spend a lot of time on the boring exercise. I had twice GRE testing experience, which were terrible. I studied very hard and put a lot of efforts on vocabulary, however, i still got very low scores on both tests, especially on reading. The two failed tests stroke me badly. Many years later, I think I have developed a lot from work, especially on logical way of thinking and expressing. Will such improvement help me to achieve a good score on the coming IELTS test? I don't know. let's see how it will go.

Btw, no matter what the test result is, it's not all of your life. This is for me, and also for all my mates in this forum.

Thanks.
Ryan

Re: Hi mates, this is Jimmy from Auckland

Post by Ryan »

big2fish wrote:

Btw, no matter what the test result is, it's not all of your life. This is for me, and also for all my mates in this forum.
^This is always worth remembering. Thanks for the reminder, big2fish. It's very nice to meet you. :)
Sol

Re: Hi mates, this is Jimmy from Auckland

Post by Sol »

Hi Ryan and Jimmy,

Pleasure to meet you both. Mabuhay from the Philipines! -Sol