Practise and get a HIGH Score!

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Chinara_O

Practise and get a HIGH Score!

Post by Chinara_O »

Hello,everybody.I'm Chinara, a postgraduate student major in industrial design and computer science,I'm happy that I run into this interesting English learning website with abundant resources and nice study atmosphere where we can exchange knowledge and idea with different people in various culture background around the world.
Having been learning English for several years, I 've planed to go further study in UK in the near future and therefore I have to take the IELTS test which I have been registered this February.
I always consider English or language in general as a tool for better communication, so besides preparing for my IELTS test (which is at high priority),I really want to meet new friends from different places and exchange ideas and experiences with each other. and I am for sure ,it would be better to broaden our vision while paving our way to pursue a high score in the test :) :idea: