Please help me, i insist

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
thuclinh2603

Please help me, i insist

Post by thuclinh2603 »

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A university education should be provided free of charge to all interested students.
Use examples and reasons to support your position. (Minimum 300 words)

In recent years, in some parts of the world, the governments have sought to increase the amount of learners pay for studying as part of their education export strategy while in others, the authorities offer tuition-free opportunities for most students attending public universities. Personally, I completely agree with the idea of abolishing tuition fees for those are in need of higher education.
First and foremost, university education generally offers positive externality benefits for society. It is true that higher education leads to a more educated and productive workforce; therefore, possessing such high quality labor force could open up avenues for advancement and improved manufacturers. Nations which have higher rates of university education normally have higher levels of innovation and productivity growth. Consequently, there is a justification for the government subsidizing higher education.
In addition, no cost universities could also act as an embodiment of equality opportunity amongst students coming from different walks of life. If they have to pay for university education, this may deter them from acquiring college degrees, especially for people who have low income parents and come from deprived communities. In theory, students could take loans or work part-time; however, this may be insufficient for those who have to support their families and instead discourage them from studying to enter the job market earlier.
Further, enshrining the policy of financing higher education could catalyze a substantial change in the society. It is found that there is positive correlation between happiness and education as citizens who are better educated usually report a higher level of health and contentment. In truth, societies with a higher proportion of degree attainment are more likely to have lower crime rates and higher rates of social welfare.
In conclusion, it seems evident that making university education affordable for the public are advantageous in many ways.
(302 words)
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please help me, i insist

Post by Flick »

thuclinh2603 wrote:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A university education should be provided free of charge to all interested students.
Use examples and reasons to support your position. (Minimum 300 words)

In recent years, in some parts of the world, the governments have sought to increase the amount of learners paying for studying as part of their education export strategy, while in others, the authorities offer tuition-free opportunities for most students attending public universities. Personally, I completely agree with the idea of abolishing tuition fees for those who are in need of higher education.

First and foremost, university education generally offers positive benefits for society. It is true that higher education leads to a more educated and productive workforce; therefore, possessing such a high quality labor force could open up avenues for advancement and improved manufacturers. Nations which have higher rates of university education normally have higher levels of innovation and productivity growth. Consequently, there is a justification for the government subsidizing higher education.

In addition, no cost universities could also act as an embodiment of equal opportunity amongst students coming from different walks of life. If they have to pay for a university education, this may deter them from acquiring college degrees, especially for people who have low income parents and come from deprived communities. In theory, students could take loans or work part-time; however, this may be insufficient for those who have to support their families and instead discourage them from studying to enter the job market earlier.

Further, enshrining the policy of financing higher education could catalyze a substantial change in the society. It has been found that there is positive correlation between happiness and education, as citizens who are better educated usually report a higher level of health and contentment. In truth, societies with a higher proportion of degree attainment are more likely to have lower crime rates and higher rates of social welfare.

In conclusion, it seems evident that making university education affordable for the public is advantageous in many ways.
(302 words)
Well argued!