Writing Task 2- Academic (Based from IELTS test in 28th Feb)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rahm

Writing Task 2- Academic (Based from IELTS test in 28th Feb)

Post by rahm »

Hi I am Rahmi from Indonesia, I will take an IELTS exam in 28th March 2015. Please help me to check my task 2.
Thanks for everyone who give me your hands.
My skype ID : rahmi.322

Question : Some contries pay an extremely high salaries for people. Some people believe that the country must not do that and makes a limit for the salaries. Do you agree with that or not ?

ANSWER
Today, there are a lot o jobs that people have. They also try to make their life better with have a job in some countries. For example, many people are doing migration to the country which will give them the best opportunities of job, especially for the extremely high salaries. Actually, some people believe it is must not be done and the salaries should be limited.

Meanwhile, we should remember that there are a lot of reason why countries give the high salaries. One of them is they have better economy statue than any other countries. Even though it is good for intensive, there are still a lot of policy that workers should follow. Based from my knowladge, the companies or offices have some criteria to give their workers the extrmely high salaries.

In my country, Indonesia, the companies or offices will give the extremely high salaries for the one who has the top of carrier position, such as manager and director. Those job's position are given to whom that have responsibility and policy which are followed by their workers. Good responsibility and good policy will bring the company in the best situation of profit or economy condition. Because of that, they will earn a lot of money, and it is not a problem when the companies give the extremely high salaries to the specific workers.

In some cases, actually countries that give the extremely high salaries have the highest living cost, such as Jakarta. This capital city has the highest price of market's and also transportation cost. In any case, I do not agree if countries are not give the extremely high salaries and make the salaries limitation for their workers.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Writing Task 2- Academic (Based from IELTS test in 28th

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

"http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... r#newText2" - avoid repeating essay vocabulary, like: "salaries" = 9x.

Start sentences with complex words: "http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... -sentences".

Question : Some contries pay an extremely high salaries for people. Some people believe that the country must not do that and makes a limit for the salaries. Do you agree with that or not ?

ANSWER
Today, there are a lot of jobs that people have. They also try to make their life better with ("having") have a job in some countries. For example, many people are ("migrating") doing migration to the country which will give them the best opportunities of ("a") job, especially for the extremely high salaries. Actually, some people believe it (no "it") is must not be done and the salaries should be limited.

Meanwhile, we should remember that there are a lot of ("reasons") reason why countries give the high salaries. One of them is they have ("a") better ("economic status") economy statue than any other countries. Even though it is good for (?) intensive, there are still a lot of ("policies") policy that workers should follow. Based ("on") from my ("knowledge") knowladge, the companies or offices have some criteria to give their workers the ("extremely") extrmely high salaries.

In my country, Indonesia, the companies or offices will give the extremely high salaries for the one who has ("a top career") the top of carrier position, such as ("a") manager and director. Those ("positions are") job's position are given to whom that have responsibility and policy which are followed by their workers. Good responsibility and good policy will bring the company in the best situation of profit or ("economic") economy condition. Because of that, they will earn a lot of money, and it is not a problem when the companies give the extremely high salaries to the specific workers.

In some cases, actually countries that give the extremely high salaries have the highest living cost, such as Jakarta. This capital city has the highest price of (?) market's and also transportation cost. In any case, I do not agree if countries are not ("giving") give the extremely high salaries and make the salaries ("limited") limitation for their workers.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
rahm

Re: Writing Task 2- Academic (Based from IELTS test in 28th

Post by rahm »

OnlineEnglishTeacher wrote:"http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... r#newText2" - avoid repeating essay vocabulary, like: "salaries" = 9x.

Start sentences with complex words: "http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... -sentences".

ANSWER
Today, there are a lot of jobs that people have. They also try to make their life better with ("having") have a job in some countries. For example, many people are ("migrating") doing migration to the country which will give them the best opportunities of ("a") job, especially for the extremely high salaries. Actually, some people believe it (no "it") is must not be done and the salaries should be limited.

Meanwhile, we should remember that there are a lot of ("reasons") reason why countries give the high salaries. One of them is they have ("a") better ("economic status") economy statue than any other countries. Even though it is good for (?) intensive, there are still a lot of ("policies") policy that workers should follow. Based ("on") from my ("knowledge") knowladge, the companies or offices have some criteria to give their workers the ("extremely") extrmely high salaries.

In my country, Indonesia, the companies or offices will give the extremely high salaries for the one who has ("a top career") the top of carrier position, such as ("a") manager and director. Those ("positions are") job's position are given to whom that have responsibility and policy which are followed by their workers. Good responsibility and good policy will bring the company in the best situation of profit or ("economic") economy condition. Because of that, they will earn a lot of money, and it is not a problem when the companies give the extremely high salaries to the specific workers.

In some cases, actually countries that give the extremely high salaries have the highest living cost, such as Jakarta. This capital city has the highest price of (?) market's and also transportation cost. In any case, I do not agree if countries are not ("giving") give the extremely high salaries and make the salaries ("limited") limitation for their workers.
THANKS A LOT, YOU ARE MY HERO :)