Task II

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Eli

Task II

Post by Eli »

These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?

Nowadays, it is becoming increasingly major problem for families that fathers take the responsibility of their children by taking care of them at home instead of mothers. I believe that this is obviously not good trend for today as it stems from various reasons.

There are several reasons why it is increasing tendency for fathers to bear responsibility of their immature children. Firstly , it could be the lack of appropriate job for men as we witness the high rate of unemployment that cause many unskilled people live without job. In addition to this, women are more successful in finding a reliable job compared to men as it has, in fact, been proved that women candidates for any position prepare well before going to an interview in comparison with men which is the main reason why they almost find themselves in engaging with working while their spouse are forced of taking good care of pupils. Furthermore, some people may have an incurable diseases and have no other choices to make a contribution to their family members to cope with difficulties.

Although it would be unfair to prejudice these people for their choices, but it could be better to encourage them to be involved in active works as they should take more challenges to provide their families with reasonable quality of life. There is no doubt that fathers staying with children all day are becoming time by time less sensitive to family values .For example, in my country , people try to do their best to support their families by working even though in worst conditions and women are not usually allowed to go out to work in order to earn money to cover family needs, however, sometimes they may be allowed in engaging some works which is not so much hard to take and has almost no pressure and I think it is more understandable that females are a delicate creatures of Earth.

In conclusion, it seems to me that although there may be observed several causes of being at home for taking care of children, but I believe it would be better to motivate those kind of people to become more careful for their women.
rahm

Task II

Post by rahm »

Eli wrote:These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?

Nowadays, it is becoming increasingly major problem for families that fathers take the responsibility of their children by taking care of them at home instead of mothers. I believe that (it) this is obviously not good trend for today as it stems from various reasons.

There are several reasons why it is increasing tendency for fathers to bear responsibility of their immature children. Firstly , it could be the lack of appropriate job for men as we witness the high rate of unemployment that cause many unskilled people live without job. In addition to this, women are more successful in finding a reliable job compared to men as it has,(.) (In) in fact, (it has) been proved that women candidates for any position prepare well before going to an interview in comparison with men which is the main reason why (do) they almost find themselves in engaging with working while their spouse are forced of taking good care of pupils. Furthermore, some people may have (plural for diseases) an incurable diseases and have no other choices to make a contribution to their family members to cope with difficulties.

Although it would be unfair to prejudice these people for their choices, but it could be better to encourage them to be involved in active works as they should take more challenges to provide their families with reasonable quality of life. There is no doubt that fathers staying with children all day are becoming time by time less sensitive (for) to family values .For example, in my country, people try to do their best to support their families by working even though in worst conditions(,) and women are not usually allowed to go (no need out) out to work in order to earn money to cover family needs,(.) However, sometimes they may be allowed in engaging some works which (are) is not (too)so much hard to take(, or have not any) and has almost no pressure(,) and I think it is more understandable that females are a delicate creatures of Earth.

In conclusion, it seems to me that although there may be observed several causes of being at home for taking care of children(? you are agree about the question's statement, why did you give this statement? because I think it will make your essay be agreed by using the statement), but I believe it would be better to motivate those kind of people to become more careful for their women.
Hi, I am Rahmi. You did great.
i changed some of your words that I thought they were not capable to use.
If you think that yours are better, it is okay to use them for your essay.
I made change based from my experience about srtucture for writing.
danyocean

Re: Task II

Post by danyocean »

These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?
Nowadays, more fathers choose to take in their children and remain at home, whilst mothers are responsible taking up to work. I assert that this is a negative development and two of the most underlying causes are the prevailing of higher wages amid female workers and fixed gender role has become less prominent in the late 20th century.
In the late 21th century, there is widespread of an evolution of family roles that a father is the main caregiver of their children as a stay-at-home-dad, while a mother role evolves to be primarily responsible for getting jobs. The emerging reason is that women begin to be paid much higher wages and gender roles losing significance in society, and it seems to me these trends is a negative development.