Writing Task 1 Academic (Table)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rahm

Writing Task 1 Academic (Table)

Post by rahm »

Hi, I am Rahmi. I need your help to find and to fix my hand writing's mistake.
I wish you would like be kind hearted to fix it.
Thanks a lot.

The table presents the number of medals that were given to the top ten London 2012 Olympic Games’ countries. There are three medals, such as gold, silver and bronze. Overall, each country has the highest number of medals that they reached after they won the matches.

As can be seen in the table, The United States was in the first place of top 10 countries which had the highest number of totals medal that they reached while Hungary was in the last place of its (104 and 17 medals, respectively). Besides, The United States was given by 46 golds and 29 silvers that also mean they got the biggest number of those medals than any others. There were 32 bronzes belonged to Russia which be the first rank by bronze. Furthermore, although Hungary was won the lowest number of silvers and bronzes, Australia was ranked 10 by their gold medals.
Table
Table
table.jpg (58.83 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Writing Task 1 Academic (Table)

Post by Flick »

rahm wrote: The table presents the number of medals that were awarded to the top ten countries at the London 2012 Olympic Games. There are three medals, gold, silver and bronze.

As can be seen in the table, the United States had the highest total number of medals, while Hungary had the lowest total number (104 and 17 medals, respectively). In addition to this, the United States won 46 golds and 29 silvers, the highest amount of any competing country. There were 32 bronzes belonged to Russia which be the first rank by bronze.(<--Reword to: "Russia won the highest number of bronze medals, 32.") Furthermore, although Hungary was won the lowest number of silvers and bronzes, Australia was ranked 10 by their gold medals.(<--Reword to: "Furthermore, althouse Hungary won the lowest number of silver and bronzes, Australia was ranked below Hungary because it won the least number of gold medals, 7.")