Help please - Task 2 Essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
tamersaad135

Help please - Task 2 Essay

Post by tamersaad135 »

Dear All,

first of all, i would like to thank you for this wonderful website. its really very helpful..

Please help me by assess my writing and correct my mistakes to improve it.

by the way, it's my first try to write an essay..

thank you in advance. ;)

A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet, gets lots of exercise and avoids stress
What do people do to stay healthy in your country?

Nowadays, life become very busy and very stress specially for working people, which affect their opportunity to work out and to eat a healthy food. In order to avoid this stress and to keep themselves in healthy manner, they actually need to manage their time and to caret chances somehow to work out and to choose a healthy food. In my country, most of the people, practically young people are willing to have a good body shape and to maintain their authenticity by following some different method which going to be analyzed in the coming paragraphs.

Undoubtedly, everyone wish to have a good body shape and good looking, which required much afford and hard exercise as well as following a strict diet. This actually very hard to be followed when a person working and spend long time in office and going back home very tired, but by managing the time it can be reached. For example, a working person should wake up earlier than the usual time before going to work and do run for 30 minutes, by doing this his losing around 300 calories and keep himself active for the whole day which make him even loss more calories across the day. I believe this method is working with wide range of people in my country.

In addition to the above, following a good diet plan will improve the result of working out. In fact, by monitoring and controlling the total amount of calories that we are earning daily will ensure that we are not gaining unwanted weight. For instance, by calculating the total calories for each meal we are eating every day we will be able to have a clear image of the total calories and will guide us to the way to control it and reduce it to the point we are looking for. This is one is the most useful method not only in my country but around the global as I believe.

In conclusion, working out especially in the early morning and following a good diet plane are always the right way for good health and less stress, therefore it is recommended to everybody to keep working out and controlling his or her earing calories.
tamersaad135

Re: Help please - Task 2 Essay

Post by tamersaad135 »

please evaluate my writing, at which band am I standing ?
sandeep2206

Post by sandeep2206 »

Hi, I have tried to find few mistakes. Even I am in the learning stage, so others can review it better. But, leaving a side task achievemnt and all other things, there are still a lot of issues in the essay. There are very few error free sentences. so practice as much as you can, gud luck :).

A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet, gets lots of exercise and avoids stress
What do people do to stay healthy in your country?

Nowadays, life become very busy and very stress specially for working people, which affect their opportunity to work out and to eat a healthy food( life becomes busy and stressful, especially for working people. This not only affects diet, but also work out habits of people). In order to avoid stress and maintain good health, they have to effectively manage time alongside with a healthy diet) actually need to manage their time and to caret chances somehow to work out and to choose a healthy food. In my country, most of the people, practically young people are willing to have a good body shape and to maintain their authenticity by following some different method which going to be analyzed in the coming paragraphs( most of us, specifically youngsters are eager to be shaped and healthy. authenticity ?. ).

Undoubtedly, everyone wish to have a good body shape and good looking, which required much afford and hard exercise as well as following a strict diet. This actually very hard to be followed when a person working and spend long time in office and going back home very tired, but by managing the time it can be reached. For example, a working person should wake up earlier than the usual time before going to work and do run for 30 minutes, by doing this his losing around 300 calories and keep himself active for the whole day which make him even loss more calories across the day. I believe this method is working with wide range of people in my country.

In addition to the above, following a good diet plan will improve the result of working out(a strict diet is necessary along with the exercise for results). In fact, by monitoring and controlling the total amount of calories that we are earning daily will ensure that we are not gaining unwanted weight(total amount of calories gained should be calculated to shed the unwanted weight )s. For instance, by calculating the total calories for each meal we are eating every day we will be able to have a clear image of the total calories and will guide us to the way to control it and reduce it to the point we are looking for(calorie calculation makes planning of diet easy). This is one is (0f) the most useful method not only in my country but around the global(world) as( far as ) I believe.

In conclusion, working out especially in the early morning and following a good diet plan(e )are always the right way for good health and less stress, therefore it is recommended to everybody to keep working out and controlling his or her earing calories.[/quote]
Last edited by sandeep2206 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
tamersaad135

Post by tamersaad135 »

Thank you sandeep2206 for your corrections and advices..
I should work on them to improve..
sos1947

Post by sos1947 »

I think if you proofread it you will get it
--------------------
life "has" become very busy and "very" stress"ful" specially ("especially") for working people, which affect"s" their opportunity to work out and "to" eat a healthy food ("healthy food").

("second time very is not required in very stressful")

Now their is considered singular just like him/her

"affect their opportunity to workout" => hinders them to workout (although it can framed in a better way)