Kindly evaluate my writing----Task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sarvjeet nautiyal

Kindly evaluate my writing----Task 2

Post by sarvjeet nautiyal »

Topic is------
Even though globalization affects the world’s economies in a very positive way, Its negative side should not be forgotton.Discuss

Answer-------
There is no denying the fact that international economic development has its impact on the overall world, however it is pre requisite not only for the whole world but also for all nation’s individual growth. It is also true that there are some dark sides also of such scenario as separate identity of any country may be endangered due to one reason or other.Here we can discuss it in detail.
World consists of various developed and underdeveloped nations. Their economies are not on the same track. Some are very well versed in meeting all the social and welfare states to their countrymen whereas others are still dependant on rich countries for even providing the basic amenities of life such as food, education, security etc to their inhabitants.So in such a situation if we talk about the world economies and globalization, it seems to be very impractical type of topic.
Another negative side of globalization is that big super powers like United States of America, Germany, Japan etc are in a position to dominate the small and week countries as they have done tremendous research and manufacturing to develop the destructive weapons like nuclear bombs which are a major threat to the very existence of the mankind.
Nevertheless, globalization is must for the very existence of the human beings on the earth. It is the foremost requirement for all the countries to cooperate and coordinate among themselves in order to help each other in the fields where they are lagging behind. All the nations depend upon each others for different things that is the point from where the concept of international trade, export and import originated. This helps to meet the demands of people for necessities of life, throughout the world.Different countries can benefit on account of economies of scale and exchange of foreign exchange among them can help to reduce the economic disparities among them and it can be beneficial to reduce the yawning gap between rich and poor nations in the days to dawn.
In conclusion , we can say that although there are some drawbacks of globalization yet advantages outweigh the disadvantages and we must say that globalization is must for the progressive nations to survive and also for the progressed nations to maintain their economic stability.
sarvjeet nautiyal

Re: Kindly evaluate my writing----Task 2

Post by sarvjeet nautiyal »

Hi everyone

Kindly assess my essay for IELTS BANDS 8