WRITING TASK 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ceojongseong

WRITING TASK 2

Post by ceojongseong »

Hi there. I'm a guy who about to start preparing the IELTS exam. And i know i'm later than you to prepare, but i'm dying to get score 6 overall to attend to a abroad country's school. Please give a piece of advice for me. Thank you all. Cheers!

Write about the following topic:
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

There are lots of problems in school and community or society for teenager in these days, which are announced by television or radio news channel. The notable problem is that students usually and mostly don't concentrate on their teachers's advice and the educational lead of the teachers, even listening their says. Basically parents are required to take care of their children and educate them to be good people since the down of time.
Firstly, as i just mentioned the notable problem, it is really important and hot issued problem in the world. For example, when i was younger, there was a rude situation ever, which was taking a picture of the young women teacher of the inside of between their legs on skirt. However, nowadays, the present degree of students' jokes are absolutely highly increased and it becomes like threaten and assault for the teachers. What issued by internet from somewhere was some students took their teacher's private lives and they then forced the teacher that do not send their score card to the parents if the teacher wants to keep secret or for peace.
As i just mentioned that example, it is absolutely basic and essential requirement to parents, who have a kid or will have in the future. Young child tends to follow the parents's behaviors and habits as well since they are not born, meaning in the stomach of mother. How doing their behavior or think impact their kids when they are inside. And it makes whether they are going to have good ways to think and perform or not. I have heard about a research that compared two children and the researcher asked the parents to chronicle what they do normally. They recorded for 2 months and the researcher also recorded two kids, who don't know they are being recorded at that moment. After the comparing, the researcher noticed and announced that kids follow the parent's habit and way as up to 80%.
Therefore, basically parents must be the people, who think growing their kids up is essential and teaching them is also vital requirement. I believe that as i described those, parents, who teach their children in right way are principal and primary people in the world.

Thank you everyone for reading my writing. Appreciate you'll.