yet another letter for evaluation please

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faty

yet another letter for evaluation please

Post by faty »

You have joined a sport club and you are in unsatisfied. Write a formal letter and make recommendations.
- Introduce yourself
- problem
- recommendations
I would like to introduce myself as a new member of your sport club. My membership number is 000345 and it entitles me to avail swimming and indoor games facilities. I have started visiting this club in the evening after I return from work. My reason in writing this letter is to express my dissatisfaction regarding poor services that I have received since my joining.

Last night, I went to the tennis court and found excessive litter on the floor. When I requested the facilitator to clean the court for evening members, I was told with great annoyance that it will be done tomorrow. I tried to ignore it somehow and went to the swimming pool only to see that the water was not chlorinated and returned home disappointed.

As a general observation, I found the club environment really apathetic as most of the members use this place to spend their leisure hours in conversation instead of working out. I would like you to strictly implement the club rules so everybody can make use of the services with same zeal. Also, I would request you to increase your maintenance staff for clean and healthy surroundings. I hope these suggestions will work for your organization.
Yours faithfully,
Faty
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: yet another letter for evaluation please

Post by Flick »

faty wrote:You have joined a sport club and you are in unsatisfied. Write a formal letter and make recommendations.
- Introduce yourself
- problem
- recommendations

I would like to introduce myself as a new member of your sport club. My membership number is 000345 and it entitles me to use the swimming pool and indoor games facilities. I have started visiting this club in the evening after I finish work. My reason in writing this letter is to express my dissatisfaction regarding the poor service that I have received since my joining.

Last night, I went to the tennis court and found excessive litter on the floor. When I asked the facilitator to clean the court for evening members, I was told with great annoyance that it will be done tomorrow. I tried to ignore this and went to the swimming pool only to see that the water was not chlorinated and returned home disappointed.

As a general observation, I found the club environment really apathetic as most of the members use this place to spend their leisure hours in conversation instead of working out. I would like you to strictly implement the club rules so everybody can make use of the services with the same zeal. Also, I would request you increase your maintenance staff to ensure clean and healthy surroundings. I hope these suggestions will work for your organization.

Yours faithfully,
Faty