Please comment on my Essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rishi2508

Please comment on my Essay

Post by rishi2508 »

Question:
"Parents are the best teachers. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?"

Answer:
Teachers are ones who makes us learn something and by virtue of nature, parents are our first teachers. For some people, first is always the best whereas for others it arrives after a few attempts. I believe that the parents are second to none, when it all comes down to education.
One of the most important reasons is the timing of the teaching from parents to kids. Children interact with teachers in schools and colleges. But, they start training with parents from the moment they were born. By the time child reaches an educational institute, they have had some of their learning with them. This knowledge stays with them always.
The other reason for parents being on the top of teachers’ list is selfless teaching. A professional teacher earns some incentive while educating their students. Therefore, the teaching becomes methodical and more complex for a child. However, parents teach the things from their experiences in life, which lets the child, imbibe the understanding in a better way.
Many people would counter the opinion of parental teaching not being very organized and structured. To an extent, I also agree to it but the liberty and flexibility provided to students made them rate parents ahead of teachers.
I strongly believe that for most of us parents are the teachers at the top. Not only are they at pinnacle, but altogether in a different league. In fact, for some generous souls, parents are at the same level as God is and they would be happy worshiping them too.

Estimated IELTS band score would be a great help!!!
jesus

Re: Please comment on my Essay

Post by jesus »

There might be only few minor errors. so, i assume it is around band 7.

Please analyze my essay too.
Lets help each other.