This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
ginger90

Post by ginger90 »

gudevening. this is my first post and i was already reading some of the tips. anyway, thank you for it.
I am really pressured since i do not get the grade that i aim. I planned to take the exam this April.
im eager to take the exam but my grades in the practice test tells me that im not yet ready.
Ryan

Re: new member

Post by Ryan »

Hi ginger90,

Welcome to the forum. Can you share a little more about your situation? What is your goal? What bands are you hitting on your practice tests?
ginger90

Re: new member

Post by ginger90 »

Ryan wrote:Hi ginger90,

Welcome to the forum. Can you share a little more about your situation? What is your goal? What bands are you hitting on your practice tests?

I aim to get a score not less than 7 in all subtest. I usually get 6.5 and 7 in my practice test. Im scared that I might not get the score I need. I have not yet let someone assess my writing so I really dont have any idea what's my status in it.
In my listening, sometimes, I easily get lost especially in the last part, 30-40. However, I am having a difficulty answering my reading especially if the type of question is to find the synonyms of the word..