Let me introduce myself

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Rustem

Let me introduce myself

Post by Rustem »

Hello ieltsnetwork writers and readers!
To begin with, I'm glad I'm here,and i appreciate to be a member, with all the good topics and interesting readings, including comments and answers, good people and may be colleagues, to stay with to get higher marks, and step over the invisible barrier in communication, to achieve every goal of ours.

My name is Rustem, I'm actually a student, working and practicing, most of the time studying, somehow creeping upwards as i try to manage myself and find the best way of achieving every piece of goal of mine., i hope we do.

I believe, we can find both direction and finish line, that would be great in leading and pushing the collaborating readiness to the next level, as we all must hit the road.

In fact, i had 2 IELTS test(s) before, but still didn't get my first satisfying mark, so the only score i had was only 5, still not enough to pursue higher degree.
Dates; March 2008, and December 2013.
Comment: I know, i have potential and i got English courses from abroad, but somehow i feel like whatever happens, it won't me get to the 7 band. max 6.

I've been reading everyday, since i got into the forum, i find beautiful art-reading pieces including techniques that shows great opportunity to achieve English goals as a football player kicking it as hard as if it is a Premier League, or a wide minded writer, writing a good-selling book, also kicking ball as hard as a real footballer.

I would be glad to continue reading work-papers of yours to succeed.
I'm looking forward to contact and take a part in every single work, let's kick measure.
Ryan

Re: Let me introduce myself

Post by Ryan »

Hi Rustem,

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad to hear you have enjoyed your time here thus far. Those readings sound interesting. Please share a link when you can.

Don't give up on band 7. If you are persistent and push yourself to learn from healthy resources, you will make it. Find yourself a speaking partner and get practicing. Hammer those mock tests. Post your writing for review here. You'll get there. I believe in you. ;)