Hi David, please kindly assess my writing. thank you

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Xianz

Hi David, please kindly assess my writing. thank you

Post by Xianz »

The diagram illustrates the process that is used to manufacture bricks for the building industry.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram represents the process of bricks manufacturing for the building industry. Overall, the process is divided into seven steps which begin with digging up the clay until delivery.

The first step of the process is digging up the clay from the ground using a digger. The collected clay is put on a metal grid that located under a roller. It will break the whole clay into small pieces. The small pieces is dropped on the roller.

The next step is mixing sand and water together with the small pieces clay. The mixing dough will placed into either a wire cutter or moulds to make bricks. After these, these bricks are put into a drying oven for 24 - 48 hours. After that, these bricks are gone through heating and cooling process. The heating process are divided into two kilns, which first kiln with moderate temperature (200oC – 980oC) and high temperature (870oC – 1,300oC). After heating up the bricks, it go to the cooling process for 48 – 72 hours. Lastly, these bricks are ready to be packed and delivered to the building industry.
Attachments
the picture of the writing topic.
the picture of the writing topic.
ielts-process-bricks.jpg (41.06 KiB) Viewed 506 times
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Hi David, please kindly assess my writing. thank you

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hi Xianz,
Very good! Just a couple of small grammar points ...
1. digging up the clay and ending with delivery
2. metal grid that is located
3. the small pieces are dropped
Well done!
David