Iam Yeasin AKan

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
yeasina

Iam Yeasin AKan

Post by yeasina »

Hi all
I am Yeasin akan from Dhaka, Bangladesh , I want to score 6.5 in IELTS there for I am here for practice and test my level if English. I am now in a Job in Bangladesh, I am working with a leading pharmaceutical in our country name Beximco Pharmaceutical Ltd. here I am serve as a Sr. Distribution office. My job to distribute the products if Beximco pharma to the chemist and Hospital of our territory. Any one who are interested to practice IELTS and English are well come from me. you can contract me any time to practice , In office hour I can not speak loudly but can answer your call , after office hour I am fully free and can practice for longtime . So good bye and have a nice day
Ryan

Re: Iam Yeasin AKan

Post by Ryan »

Hi Yeasin,

Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. It sounds as though you have quite a bit of responsibility at work. Good luck with your studies. :)
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Iam Yeasin AKan

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

yeasina wrote:Hi all
I am Yeasin akan from Dhaka, Bangladesh , I want to score 6.5 in IELTS there for I am here for practice and test my level if English. I am now in a Job in Bangladesh, I am working with a leading pharmaceutical in our country name Beximco Pharmaceutical Ltd. here I am serve as a Sr. Distribution office. My job to distribute the products if Beximco pharma to the chemist and Hospital of our territory. Any one who are interested to practice IELTS and English are well come from me. you can contract me any time to practice , In office hour I can not speak loudly but can answer your call , after office hour I am fully free and can practice for longtime . So good bye and have a nice day
This is your first exam? :-)
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"